Hamdard Supari Pak tones up the uterus and stops excessive fluid discharge. It is a reliable preparation for leucorrhoea. It may be used during pregnancy to sustain it. Leucorrhoea, a vaginal discharge is a universal problem of all women. Leucorrhoea is an excessive secretion from the female reproductive tract especially from the vagina or cervix or both. It is very common in females nowadays. The discharge may be slimy, viscid to dark-colored, or even bloody with a foul smell.
- Areca catechu: It is particularly useful for arresting watery discharges from the vagina and also useful in pyrosis (Heartburn) of pregnancy.
- Rubia cordifolia: Work effectively on many ailments of the female reproductive system. It has been used effectively for heavy and painful menstruation, uterine and cervical clots, lack of menstruation, and endometriosis. Its stimulation of circulation helps generally to heal and restore all tissues of the body, but the female reproductive organs in particular.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Tribulus Terrestris is useful in inflammatory conditions of the genitourinary system and helps relieve uterine disorder.
- Butea monosperma: The butea gum, the seeds, and leaves of the tree have medicinal properties. They are useful in arresting secretion or bleeding. The leaves are also beneficial in the treatment of leucorrhoea.
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum: This herb is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-clotting agent. Its antioxidant properties increase libido, energy, and stamina for the sound health of the reproductive system.
- Amomum subualatum: Stimulate appetite as well as increase digestive capability.
- Zingiber officinalis: Promotes gastric secretion and is excellent for many kinds of digestive complaints, including indigestion, colic, and wind. Ginger has antiseptic and ant parasitic effects.
- Asparagus adscendens: It is a rejuvenate herb which increases energy, increases strength and is nutritious, and extremely supportive to the health of the body.
- Syzygium aromaticum: It is rich in minerals such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and vitamins A and C.
- Bombax malabaricum: It is an excellent restorative, astringent and anti-inflammatory herb. Its intake is very beneficial for sound health.
- Pistacia Vera: The nuts are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates & minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
- Acacia nilotica: Useful as a local astringent in vaginitis & leucorrhoea.
- Bauhinia variegate: Appropriate addition of herbs in Virgin heals leucorrhoea.
- Canscora decussate: Canscora decussate is a well-reputed as a nervine tonic, alternative, and laxative.
Per 12g dose contains
- Areca catechu: 1252.174 mg
- Syzygium aromaticum: 13.043 mg
- Rubia cordifolia: 378.260 mg
- Myristica fragrans: 5.008 mg
- Tribulus terristris: 104.347 mg
- Bombax malabaricum: 3.130 mg
- Butea monosperma: 52.173 mg
- Pistacia Vera: 3.130 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum: 13.043 mg
- Acacia nilotica: 1.252 mg
- Amomum subulatum: 13.043 mg
- Bauhinia variegate: 1.252 mg
- Zingiber officinalis: 13.043 mg
- Canscora decussate: 1.252 mg
- Asparagus adscendens: 13.043 mg
- Excipiants and sweetening agent q.s.
- 1 – 2 teaspoonfuls with some milk in the morning or 1 teaspoonful with some milk twice a day or as directed by the physician.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan