Hamdard Tunsukh is a herbal preparation that helps and restores the functional balance of the body by providing essential nutrients. Hamdard Tunsukh helps to bring balance to your body and is helpful in cases of general weakness, loss of appetite, mental and physical fatigue.
- Improves health
- Relieves mental fatigue
- Improves digestion
Aloe vera (pulp):Â It has many health benefits that can not only boost immunity but may also slow down the aging process and helps to keep your digestive system running smoothly.
Punica granatum:Â It is a rich source of vitamins and helps to prevent anemic conditions.
Pyrus malus: It is an antioxidant, decreases lipid oxidation, lower LDL, and cholesterol.
Elettaria cardamomum:Â Cardamom has carminative properties.
Bombyx mori: It is used as a restorative tonic and as an exhilarant and cardiac tonic.
Cymbopogon jwarancusa: It is carminative means that it soothes the gut and aids digestion.
Amomum subulatum: Greater cardamom is rich in many vital vitamins and is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese.
Pimpinella anisum:Â Anise has been a popular remedy as carminative.
Ocimum sanctum: It acts as a nervine tonic and helps to sharpen memory.
Santalum album: It helps and checks gastric irritability.
Valeriana officinalis:Â Valeriana officinalis is well known for its sedative qualities (non-addictive).
Pistacia vera: Pistachios are the source of copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and vitamin B6. Also a good source of a variety of other B vitamins.
Citrus limonum: Citrus Limonum is useful in digestive problems including the feeling of abdominal over-fullness, bloating, loss of appetite, nausea, belching, flatulence, constipation, and vomiting.
Zingiber zerumbet:Â It improves digestion & liver conditions.
Asparagus racemosus:Â It is antioxidant, immune-stimulant & anti-dyspepsia
Onosma bracteatum (flower);Â It strengthens the body and nervous system.
Cinnamomum tamala:Â It is helpful as an exhilarant and is used in cardiac ailments.
Crocus sativus:Â Crocus sativus is a tonic for major organs of the body.
Per 5 ml contains
- Aloe vera (pulp): 480 mg
- Onosma bracteatum: (flowers)
- Punica granatum: 50.63 mg
- Parmelia perlata: 4.22 mg
- Pyrus malus: 25.31 mg
- Pimpinella anisum: 4.22 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum: 5.11 mg
- Pistacia vera: 4.22 mg
- Bombyx mori: 4.72 mg
- Pyrethrum Indicum: 4.22 mg
- Amomum subulatum: 4.22 mg
- Rosa damascene: 4.22 mg
- Aquilaria agallocha: 4.22 mg
- Santalum album: 4.22 mg
- Asparagus racemosus: 4.22 mg
- Salvia haematodes: 4.22 mg
- Bambusa arundinacea: 4.22 mg
- Valeriana officinalis: 4.22 mg
- Cinnamomum cassia: 4.22 mg
- Zingiber zerumbet: 3.66 mg
- Cinnamomum Tamala: 4.22 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum: 2.11 mg
- Citrus Limonum: 4.22 mg
- Onosma bracteatum (leaves): 2.11 mg
- Coriandrum sativum: 4.22 mg
- Nepeta hindostana: 2.11 mg
- Cyperus rotundus: 4.22 mg
- Myrtus caryophyllus: 1.30mg
- Cymbopogon jwarancusa: 4.22 mg
- Crocus sativus: 0.4 mg
- Doronicum hookeri: 4.22 mg
- Amber (murrakab Khas): 0.2 mg
- Ocimum sanctum: 4.22 mg
- Sweetening agents & preservatives: q.s.
- Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day preferably after a meal.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful twice a day preferably after a meal or as directed by the physician.
This is a Herbal product.
Manufactured by Pakistan