- Calcium helps to support the production of new bone matter and promotes stronger, healthier bones. Magnesium and zinc assist with bone cell production.
- Magnesium and calcium have both been proven to play a role in muscle contraction.
- Zinc is required for cell division and protein synthesis, making it important for the development of new muscle mass.
- Magnesium and calcium are both needed for the nervous system to convey signals properly, and zinc supports the development of nervous system cells.
- Vitamin C helps boost immunity, Reduces cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.
- Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, an erythrocyte (red blood cell) protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. Iron is also necessary for physical growth, neurological development, cellular functioning, and the synthesis of some hormones.
For Adult men and women, Take 1 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Manufactured by Pakistan