Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches are far more effective than your conventional creams or gels. They’re the perfect alternative to those boring, messy methods. These patches are travel-friendly and super easy to use. Just peel off the back film and gently paste it on the pain-affected area. It immediately soothes the spot it’s applied to, thanks to the added aspirin and other topical analgesics in its mix.
- Camphor 3.1%
- Menthol 6.0 %
- Methyl Salicylate 10.0%
Mineral Oil, Polyisobutylene, Synthetic Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Perfume, Terpene Resin.
- Provides temporary relief for minor aches
- Helps with muscle and joint pain
- Eases strains, bruises, sprains, backache, and even arthritis pain
- Easy-to-use & fuss-free
- Long-lasting hold
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief
- Contains special topical analgesics.
- Sanitize the affected area and make sure it’s dry before application.
- Peel off the pain-relieving patch from the film on its back.
- Gently smooth it over the affected area and press down so it adheres to the skin.
- Re-apply (if needed) 3 to 4 times a day, not more than that.
- After 8 hours, slowly peel off the patch and discard.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for consumption.
- Do not use it in combination with a heating pad.
- Do not use it for more than eight (8) hours.
- Do not apply to burnt or damaged skin.
- Do not use if allergic to Aspirin or Salicylates.
- Keep product away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Already taking medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA