Concocted with strong topical analgesics, this spray uses 4% of Lidocaine, a pain reliever that helps to ease the discomfort caused by joint, nerve, or muscle pain. With its fast-drying formula, you donâ€™t even have to worry about messing anything up.
Itâ€™s 100% fuss-free and offers relief like no other! From backache, to shoulder pain to a sprained wrist or ankle; this dry spray has got you covered through and through.
- Lidocaine 4%
- Menthol 1%
- Alcohol Denat. 30%
Isobutane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol.
- Fast-drying formula
- Provides temporary relief for minor aches by numbing the affected area
- Helps with muscle, nerve, and joint pain
- Eases strains, bruises, sprains, backache, and even arthritis pain
- Easy-to-use & fuss-free
- Contains special topical analgesics
- Penetrates the skin barrier for a fast relief
- Make sure to shake the can well before using it.
- Spray the pain-affected area as liberally as needed.
- Re-apply (if needed) 3 to 4 times a day, not more than that.
- The product dries on its own, do not rub it in.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for consumption.
- Do not use it in combination with a heating pad or other topical analgesics.
- Do not apply to burnt or damaged skin.
- Do not spray on face or skin folds.
- If the product accidentally seeps into the eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- Do not use if allergic to Aspirin or Salicylates.
- Call a healthcare practitioner if the product is accidentally swallowed.
- This product is extremely Flammable.
- Keep product away from excessive heat.
- Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Already taking strong medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA