Benfotiamine, a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine), supports healthy blood-sugar metabolism and helps encourage the body’s tissues against advanced glycation end products and oxidative stress.
Benfotiamine is more bioavailable than water-soluble thiamine. It can also easily penetrate the inside of cells.
Benfotiamine with Thiamine Benefits
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Promotes optimal thiamine levels important for supporting cardiovascular health
- Helps protect against advanced glycation end products
- Provides support against oxidative stress
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl) 25mg
- Benfotiamine 100mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
- Take 1 capsule four times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Manufactured by USA