Trust us when we say this is going to be the hair gel of your dreams. Since it’s ultimately spotless, it allows you to add impeccable definition to your hair – oh, and it’s also suitable for all hair types. You can bet on your hair not moving all day long. They’ll stay firmly in place but also look natural — no more artificial stiffness in the mix.
And that’s owed to the fact that L’Oreal Paris uses a blend of strong polymers. These polymers act as fixatives to sculpt your hair according to your styling needs.
Time to be Bold. Creative. Confident.
[No Key Ingredients]
Aqua / Water/ EAU, PVP, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Parfum / Fragrance, Oleth-20, VP / Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate,
Copolymer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-11, PEG / PPG-22 / 24-Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Pentasodium Pentetate, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol.
- 4 out of 5 on L’Oreal’s Hold Chart!
- Offers maximum hold for hard-to-style hair
- For all hair types
- Long-lasting formula
- Easy to work with
- Effortless grooming
- No slimy residue
- Natural Shine
- No Artificial Stiffness
- Squeeze out as much as needed in the palm of your hand.
- Coat hands with the gel by rubbing them together.
- Smooth over dry or damp hair to style them in place.
- To achieve a slicked-back look, spread the product in wet hair and then comb your hair, front to back, in a sleek manner.
- For external use only
- Not suitable for consumption
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Immediately rinse with water if it accidentally seeps into your eyes.
- If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured by USA