Mucinex Children’s Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid. A stuffy nose, cough, and chest congestion all adds up to one unhappy camper. Get them relief with this multi-symptom medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
- Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg)
- Guaifenesin (100 mg)
- Phenylephrine HCI (2.5 mg)
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 10 mL every 4 hours.
- Children 4 to 6 years of age: 5 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 4 years of age: Do not use.
– Do not give more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
– Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
– Do not use a dosing cup with other products.
– Dose as per packaging directions or as directed by a doctor.