Eye Factors® is a combination of herbs and nutrients that have been shown to help the eyes and reduce free radical damage to the eyes. Eye Factors formula includes the carotenoid, lutein, as well as bilberry, multi-anthocyanidins, carrot juice powder, and eyebright that fight free radical damage, one of the main reasons our eyesight deteriorates as we age.
Natural Factors Eye Factor Formula 90 Capsules
Natural Factors Eye Factor is a combination of herbs and nutrients that have been shown to help the eyes and reduce free radical damage to the eyes. Natural Factors Eye Factor formula includes the carotenoid, lutein, as well as bilberry, multi-anthocyanidins, carrot juice powder, and eyebright that fight free radical damage, one of the main reasons our eyesight deteriorates as we age.
- Eye specific herb and plant extracts
- Powerful free radical scavengers
- Prevents photo-oxidation
- Broad spectrum antioxidant support
Eye Factors Formula is a combination of eye supportive nutrients that help to nourish your eyes for optimal performance. Bilberry’s active ingredients are a group of flavonoids called anthocyanosides. Anthocyanosides are powerful antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. The most promising research shows that bilberry extract improves nighttime visual acuity, with quicker adjustment to darkness and faster restoration of vision after exposure to glare. Further studies show that bilberry extract also helps those with hemeralopia (day blindness), or the inability to see distinctly in bright light.
Multianthocyanidins is a complex extract of plant flavonoids that are powerful free radical scavengers. Multianthocyanidins are standardized extracts derived from blueberry, cranberry, elderberry, grape, raspberry, strawberry, and of course, bilberry.
Eyebright is one of a few select plants that specifically help the eyes. An extract of the whole herb is used and a compress of the decoction “will give surprisingly rapid relief of redness, swelling, and visual disturbances in acute and sub-acute eye inflammations.” However, eyebright is not just for external use. Although the method of action is unknown, eyebright extract is taken internally also benefits the eye.
Per capsule contains:
- Eyebright 4:1 extract (Euphrasia officinalis) (aerial): 100 mg
- Bilberry powder (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit): 50 mg
- Lutein (marigold extract) (Tagetes erecta) (flower): 20 mg
- Providing elemental lutein: 2 mg
- Multi-anthocyanidins (Vaccinium macrocarpon, Vaccinium corymbosum, Vaccinium myrtillus, Prunus avium, Ribes nigrum) (fruit): 15 mg
- Carrot powder (Daucus carota) (root): 25 mg
- Rutin (Sophora japonica) (flower bud): 25 mg
- Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (flower bud): 25 mg
- 1 capsule daily with meal.
This is a Halal product
Formulated & Packaged in Canada