Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones. The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction, nerve function, and heart function. Vitamin D assists in Calcium absorption and maintaining a healthy immune system.
Nature’s Bounty Calcium Magnesium Zinc 100 Caplets
3 in stock
3 in stock
Nature’s Bounty Calcium Magnesium Zinc is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones. The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction, nerve function, and heart function. Vitamin D assists in Calcium absorption and maintaining a healthy immune system. Because the body cannot produce Calcium, a balanced diet, regular exercise, healthy lifestyle choices, and adequate intake of Calcium and Vitamin D can play a role in maintaining optimal bone health. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Now you can buy NATURE’S BOUNTY Calcium Magnesium Zinc in Pakistan.
- May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
- Supports a calm, relaxed mood
- Helps with occasional anxiety
Per caplet contains:
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol): 200 IU
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Gluconate): 333 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate): 133.33 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate and Zinc Citrate): 8.33 mg
- For adults, take 1 to 3 caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use it if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Manufactured by USA