Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen provides you with SPF 50 and a formula that’s 100% non-comedogenic. With 0% oxybenzone, artificial fragrance, and oils, this sunscreen is the perfect product for your skin.
This Clear Face Sunscreen is made with high attention to those with sensitive skin. It’s also super lightweight and easy for the skin to absorb. You won’t even feel like you’re wearing any sunscreen at all!
- Avobenzone 3 %
- Homosalate 10 %
- Octisalate 5 %
- Octocrylene 10 %
Water, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-100, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Polyester-7, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mannan, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Capryloyl Glycine, Trideceth-6, Sarcosine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract.
- SPF 50
- Oxybenzone free
- Comedogenic formula that prevents breakouts
- 0% Fragrance
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Ultra-lightweight formula for easy absorption
- Water Resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Dermatologically tested & Approved
- Use as much as needed.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going out in the sun for it to take full effect.
- Make sure to apply after every 2 hours to ensure maximum sun protection.
- Reapplication is needed after swimming or sweating.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for consumption
- Do not apply to burnt or damaged skin
- Immediately rinse with water if the product gets into your eyes
- Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat
- If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured by USA