- For the first time, the multivitamin for men has been created just for ADAM. Superior Because they are softer and simpler to swallow, Men’s Multivitamin Softgels are better tolerated by the digestive tract. This multi-vitamin is founded on research and tested for purity and quality, much like NOW’s other products.
- CoQ10 and saw palmetto are included in this multi-vitamin for men that is specifically designed for guys.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: GMP Certified, Kosher (contains gelatin)
- GMP Assurance of Product Quality: Every part of the NOW manufacturing process, including our laboratory and testing processes, was scrutinised in order to receive NPA A-rated GMP accreditation (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the United States since 1968 by a family-run business.
- Products may arrive warm in the summer, but when manufacturers provide shipping instructions, Amazon follows them.
Multivitamin softgels are easy to swallow and are intended for better digestive tract tolerance. Extraneous substances and excipients can be found in many multiples on the market today. As little as possible of these extra chemicals are included in ADAM, so the higher concentrations of nutrients that men require to stay healthy can be included. * There may be a slight change in the product’s colour due to the natural process of ageing.
Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin A. (from Marigold Flowers) As an additional ingredient, Pumpkin Seed Oil, a Softgel Capsule (gelatin glycerin water, carob powder) and cinnamon are included (Bark). This product contains by-products of the soy industry. You won’t find anything artificial or artificially preserved in this. It’s all natural.
Take two softgels a day as a dietary supplement.
The FDA has not reviewed any of these claims. There is no medical use for these products. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any statements about dietary supplements and they are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Asadullah Sheikh –
Plz send vitamins detail that it contains.