- For maximum efficacy and veganism, B-COMPLEX All of the B-vitamins, as well as choline and inositol, are included in B-100 Caps. The folic acid dosage is 400 micrograms per day.
- These vitamins enhance energy production, maintain good homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Non-Soy, Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Dairy, No Egg CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Quality Assurance: The NPA A-rated GMP accreditation signifies that every step of the NOW manufacturing process, including our laboratory/testing techniques, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Since 1968, a family-run business in the United States has been packaging these products.
- Online retailer follows manufacturers’ instructions when it comes to shipping products during the summer months.
All of the B-vitamins, as well as choline and inositol, are included in B-100 Caps. Support energy generation, maintain good homocysteine metabolism, and enhance nervous system health by taking these vitamins on a regular basis. Water-soluble B vitamins, such as B-6, B-9, and B-12, may only be stored for a short time in the body and must be consumed on a regular basis. For vegetarians, supplementing with B-12 may be especially helpful because B-12 is mostly found in animal products (meat and dairy).
Animal products (meat and dairy products) are the only dietary sources, hence supplementing with vitamin B-12 may be particularly beneficial. Facts about the Supplement Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule per serving Consumption Quantity: 100 Percent Daily Value Per Serving Amount Based on a 2,000-calorie diet, these percentages represent the recommended daily allowance for each nutrient. There is no defined daily value. (from Thiamin HCl) Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) Riboflavin 100 milligrammes, or 66.67 percent (Vitamin B-2) One hundred milligrammes 5882 percent Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 milligrammes of 500 percent Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 100% Folate in 100mg (as Folic Acid) In other words, 400 micrograms Vitamin B-12 pure and simple (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg Biotin has a concentration of 1667 percent 100 micrograms (mcg) More than a third of the daily value of Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) The equivalent of 100 milligrammes Chromium (from Choline Bitartrate) 10% Inositol 10% PABA 10% Chromium Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), and Silica are the other ingredients. It does not contain any of the following ingredients: wheat or gluten; soy; milk; eggs; fish; shellfish; or tree nuts These allergens are processed in the same GMP facility where the product is made. Adults only, please. If you’re pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have any other health issues, talk to your doctor first. Do not allow youngsters to get access to. It is strictly forbidden to eat the Freshness Packet. Keep in a Bottle.” This product is subject to natural colour variation. After opening, store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle. Founded in 1968 by the same family. The Food and Drug Administration has not investigated these claims. In no way is this product meant to diagnose or treat any condition. vegetarians need to know this.
Take one capsule daily with food as a dietary supplement. Consider taking NOWÂ® ReloraÂ®, Super Cortisol Support, and Tru-C BioComplexTM in addition to this supplement.
FDA has not evaluated statements about dietary supplements and they are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.