- Bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme generated from the stem of the pineapple plant, has protein-digesting characteristics. It is available as a 500-mg tablet. Bromelain, when taken with food, can aid in digestion; when taken between meals, it may aid in joint comfort and alleviate muscular soreness associated with overuse. Naturally occurring bromelain supports healthy digestion and may also aid in the relief of muscle and joint discomfort.* Take one capsule daily with food or as a snack.
- Soy-Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, and Keto-Friendly
- As a result of the NOW GMP accreditation, all of our production processes have been thoroughly inspected, including our laboratory/testing procedures (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the United States since 1968 by a family-run business.
- Company stores and sends products in accordance with manufacturer recommendations, even if they arrive warm during the summer.
Pineapple plants produce bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme that has protein-digesting properties.* In addition to supporting good digestion, bromelain may assist to alleviate muscle stiffness and support joint comfort when taken between meals, as well. Bromelain, a natural digestive aid, may also assist to alleviate muscular and joint pain, as it is designed by nature.
Supplement Facts One Veg Capsule is the recommended serving size Serving Size: 60 per container Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet and are expressed as a percentage. † There is no defined daily value. Pineapple Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 500 mg * Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), and Silica are the other ingredients in this supplement. Contains no wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients of any kind. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other products containing these allergies. Caution: For adults only. If you are pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, you should see your doctor. Do not allow youngsters to get access to. † Proteolytic (protein digestion) activity is measured in GDUs (Gelatin Digesting Units). After opening, store in a cool, dry place. Thank you for your consideration. Neither the FDA nor any other regulatory agency has reviewed or analysed these claims. Not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or condition.
With or between meals, take a single dose of the supplement
Neither the FDA nor any other regulatory agency has reviewed or analysed these claims. Not for medical diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention, this product is sold as is. ** For information about the product’s description, dosage, and safety precautions, look no farther than the manufacturer’s label. It should be noted that the FDA has not reviewed any of the statements made about dietary supplements, and they should not be relied upon to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.