* Water-soluble B vitamins, such as B-6, B-9, and B-12, may only be stored for a short time in the body and must be consumed on a regular basis. Even though B-12 is mostly found in animal products, vegetarians may benefit from supplements because of the lack of B-12 in their diet. This product may have a natural variation in colour.
- In addition to the B vitamins, B-100 Caps also include choline and inositol, which are important for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system. The folic acid dosage is 400 micrograms per day.
- This group of vitamins helps to support energy generation, keep homocysteine metabolism in check, and improve the condition of the neurological system. *
- The products are Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian and Nut/Gluten Free, Dairy/Egg-Free, and Dairy-Free.
- GMP Certified: Every step of the NOW manufacturing process has been thoroughly inspected, including our laboratory and testing processes (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- From a family-owned company that has been in operation since 1968, this product is made in the United States.
- Amazon stores and dispatches products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when available, during the summer months.
Choline and inositol are included in the B-100 Capsules, making them a complete B-complex supplement. Support energy generation, maintain proper homocysteine metabolism, and enhance nervous system health with these vitamins. * Water-soluble B vitamins, such as B-6, B-9, and B-12, may only be stored for a short time in the body and must be consumed on a regular basis. Even though B-12 is mostly found in animal products, vegetarians may benefit from supplements because of the lack of B-12 in their diet. This product may have a natural variation in colour.
Nutritional Facts 1 Veg Capsule Servings per container: one hundred. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet and are expressed as a percentage. â€ The actual value for a day has not been calculated yet. (Thiamine hydrochloride) (Vitamin B-1) It contains 100 mg 6667 percent Riboflavin (B-2) and 100 mg 5882 percent Niacin (B-3) (as Niacinamide) 100 milligrams of pure Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 100% Folate in 100mg (as Folic Acid) 400 micrograms of methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12 pure and simple (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg Biotin 1667 percent Pantothenic Acid has a 33% concentration (from Calcium Pantothenate) It contains 100 milligrams. 1,000% Choline (10 mg from Choline Bitartrate), 10,000 mg Inositol, 10,000 mg PABA Silica, Magnesium Stearate (from a vegetable source), Cellulose (capsule), and Cellulose Powder complete this supplement’s list of ingredients. This product is free of any of the common allergens, such as those found in wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, seafood, or tree nuts. Contains these allergens since it was made in a GMP facility that processes other substances that contain them. Please use this site only if you are at least 18 years old. You should talk to your doctor if you’re pregnant or nursing, on any medication, or if you have any other health issues. Children should not be able to access it. The Freshness Packet is not for consumption. Keep in a Bottle.” This product may have some natural colour variation. After use, keep the container in a cold, dry location. I’d appreciate it if you could recycle. Founded in 1968 by the same family. They have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not for medical diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention, this product is sold as is.
Take 1 capsule daily with food as a dietary supplement.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Not for use in the treatment, cure, or prevention of any condition. For information about the product’s description, dosage, and safety precautions, look no further than the manufacturer’s label. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated statements about dietary supplements and they are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or health problem.