Lutein & Zeaxanthin are essentially pigments found in the vitamin ‘Carotenoid.’ Most of the vegetables and fruits you eat contain this vitamin. It’s what gives them their bright colors like carrots, watermelon, papaya, mangoes, spinach, broccoli, and so many others.
But when we take in a healthy amount of this nutrient, it goes to store itself in a designated area in our eyes, called Macula. This helps with our central vision, where pigments like Lutein & Zeaxanthin further work hard to relieve us from high oxidative stress. Even with how much of a strain we put on our eyes by exposing them to bright lights, Lutein & Zeaxanthin switch on their specialized inner blue-light and work on smoothing out the itty bitty troubles.
- Lutein 25 mg
- Zeaxanthin 5 mg
Softgel Capsule, Bovine Gelation, Water, Glycerin, Organic Camel Color, Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopheryls (from Non-GMO soy oil).
** This product does NOT involve substances related to Wheat, Yeast, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, or Corn ingredients. However, the facility that produces this product processes such allergens.
- Protects from high Oxidative Stress
- Improves eye health
- Regulates light contrast sensitivity
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
We suggest taking one softgel per day, along with a high-in-fat daily meal.
- For Adult Use Only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
- This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Already taking medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured By USA