- The potent free radical scavenging characteristics of Lycopene make it an excellent supplement for cardiovascular health.*
- Clinical research has shown Lycopene This supplement may also help keep your prostate healthy. 20 mg SOFTGELS/NATURAL EXTRACT FROM TOMATOES: Lycopene has a patented tomato complex called LYC-O-MATO, which includes natural Lycopene as the entire complement of tomato phytonutrients.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Gelatin, corn-free, dairy-free, egg-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and soy-free are all ingredients in this product.
- GMP-certified: The NPA A-rated GMP accreditation signifies that every step of the NOW manufacturing process, including our laboratory/testing techniques, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Since 1968, a family-run business in the United States has been packaging these products.
- The company stores and dispatches products following manufacturers’ recommendations, when available, during the summer months.
Lycopene has been shown in clinical research to aid cardiovascular health and a healthy immune system*. Lycopene may also help keep the prostate healthy, according to some research. This product is subject to natural colour variation. Lycored Natural Products Ltd. Owns the trademark LYC-O-MATO.
20 mg of Lycopene, LYC-O-MATO Oil from rice bran and a soft gel capsule round out the list of components (gelatin, glycerin, water)., With eating, take one softgel once or twice daily. After opening, store in a cool, dry place. Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, maise, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish are not used in the production of this product. These allergens are processed in the same GMP facility where the product is made. Lycored Natural Products Ltd. Owns the trademark LYC-O-MATO.
Take one soft gel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with food.