- CONCENTRATED 10:1 EXTRACT: Red yeast rice is a natural substance that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since roughly 800 A.D.
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: Produced by fermenting red yeast with white rice, red yeast rice is often used in cooking applications to enhance the colour and flavour of dishes.
- QUALITY TESTED: Carefully made to avoid the presence of citrinin, an undesired by-product of the fermentation process.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP accreditation implies that every part of the NOW manufacturing process has been evaluated, including our laboratory/testing processes (for stability, potency, and product composition) (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and run firm since 1968
- During the warmer months things may arrive warm however Amazon stores and sends products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provide
Traditionally, Asian herbalists have utilised red yeast rice to treat a variety of ailments. Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus) is often used in cooking applications to enhance the colour and flavour of meals by fermenting white rice with red yeast. The colour and flavour of red yeast rice can be seen in Peking duck. NOW In order to avoid the presence of citrinin, an undesirable byproduct of the fermentation process, Red Yeast Rice is meticulously prepared.
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) (Concentrated (10:1) Powder), Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate), Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (from vegetable sources), and Vegetable Coating are all ingredients in this product. Preservatives and additives are not included in this product. Product that is vegetarian or vegan. It is the natural profile of nutrients found in Genuine Whole Foods that is the focus of the red yeast rice from NOW.
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily, preferably with food, as a dietary supplement. Take this supplement with NOWÂ® CoQ10 to get the most out of it. The foetus may be harmed if you take this product while pregnant, if you are pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding. Patients with liver illness or those currently taking medication should contact with their doctor before using this product. The Freshness Packet is not for consumption. Keep in a Bottle.” The contents, labelling, and allergen warnings of this product may differ from those of other items sold in the United States.
They have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not for medical diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention, this product is sold as is. For information about the product’s description, dosage, and safety precautions, look no farther than the manufacturer’s label. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated statements about dietary supplements and they are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or health problem.
There are no reviews yet.