Royal Jelly is a natural honeybee product that is used in the nutrition of immature and adult queen bees. Royal Jelly has a complex nutritional profile that includes nucleotides, polyphenols, and unique organic acids. It has been used traditionally since ancient times as a health tonic.
This Royal Jelly has been freeze-dried to maintain maximum stability and is among the finest products available. 10-HDA (hydroxy-d-decanoic acid) is one of the active, measurable components of Royal Jelly.
- Strengthen immunity
- Improves digestive function
- promotes youthful skin
- regulates blood sugar
- could increase male fertility
- better circulation
- health bones
- natural anti-inflammatory
- reduces the risk of cancer
Per softgels contains:
- Calories 5
- Royal Jelly (14 mg 10-HDA)
- (Freeze-dried concentrate equivalent to
1000 mg of fresh Royal Jelly) 303 mg
Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Lecithin and Silica.
- Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily.
Manufactured by USA