- Women’s health/1300 mg of evening primrose oil: now gamma-linolenic acid, generally known as gla, is an omega-6 fatty acid that can be found naturally in super primrose oil. Other sources of gla include borage seed oil and black currant seed oil. Take one softgel once or twice a day with food, up to three times each day.
- Healthy skin/balanced immune response: gla may be beneficial to the maintenance of normal skin barrier function as well as a healthy vascular system by assisting in the promotion of healthy immune system responses within the body.
- Certifications/classifications: gelatin is present in halal kosher products, and these products are also non-gmo, free of soy, manufactured without gluten, cold-pressed, corn-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and hexane-free.
- Quality guaranteed by gmp: the fact that now has been awarded an a rating from the npa for its good manufacturing practices certification indicates that the whole manufacturing process, including our laboratories and testing procedures, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Made in the united states of america by a company that has been family-owned and run since 1968
- During the months of summer, products may arrive at warm temperatures, however the company stores and ships products in accordance with the recommendations provided by manufacturers wherever possible.
Gamma-linolenic acid (gla), an omega-6 fatty acid, can be found naturally occurring in now super primrose oil. This fatty acid can also be found in borage and black currant seed oils. Even though the body is capable of producing gla from various other dietary fats, taking it in its preformed state allows for much more effective utilisation of the nutrient for the body’s various activities. Gla may be beneficial to the maintenance of normal skin barrier function as well as a healthy vascular system by assisting in the promotion of healthy immune system responses within the body. This product might have natural colour variations throughout its run.
capsules in softgel form (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water). No yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, maize, milk, eggs, fish, or shellfish substances were used in the production of this product. Produced at a facility that adheres to gmp standards but also handles other substances that include allergies.
Take one softgel once or twice a day with food, up to three times each day. This product is intended solely for use by adults. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please see a physician before using this product. Make sure that children can’t get their hands on it.
Legal disclaimer statements made or items sold through this website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda), and therefore should not be relied upon in any way. They are not meant to diagnose any condition, treat any disease, cure any disease, or prevent any disease. Statements made about dietary supplements have not been reviewed by the fda, and these statements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or other health condition.
There are no reviews yet.