You must have heard of Vitamin K and its beneficial qualities. From blood coagulation to calcium metabolism, this essential vitamin is truly a game-changer. But did you know that besides being packed to the brim with nutritional value, Vitamin K has its own two types known as K1 and K2?
However, with NOW Dietary Supplements, you get a potent dose of Vitamin K2 in its purest form. Known as MK-7 or Menaquinone-7, this subtype is an essential vitamin your body needs to process protein and help build up calcium. It’s what sifts through the calcium particles and allows them to metabolize faster. This allows them to reach your bones and teeth, which effectively makes them stronger and healthier!
But it’s not just limited to Bone health; take a look at the list of benefits down below to read more on MK7 and its miraculous properties.
● Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7 / MK-7 / MenaQ7) 100 mcg
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice flour, Silicon Dioxide.
** This product does not involve substances related to Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, or Tree Nut ingredients. However, the facility that produces this product processes such allergens.
We suggest taking one (1) capsule daily with the biggest meal of your day.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking other (anti-coagulant) medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs.