- Now kelp provides the natural nutrient profile that can be found in genuine whole foods, including super greens and 325 mcg of natural iodine. Consume one capsule once daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supports healthy thyroid function*: iodine, which has been demonstrated to be necessary for the proper functioning of a healthy thyroid, can be found in plentiful supply in kelp. * \sclassifications/certifications: non-genetically modified organisms, kosher, dairy and egg free, nut and soy free, vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Quality guaranteed by gmp: the fact that now has been awarded an a rating from the npa for its good manufacturing practices certification indicates that the whole manufacturing process, including our laboratories and testing procedures, has been scrutinised (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Made in the united states of america by a company that has been family-owned and run since 1968
- Products ordered during the summer months have a greater chance of arriving at a warm temperature; nonetheless, the company always stores and ships products in line with the recommendations provided by the manufacturer.
Kelp is a type of seaweed that is huge and leafy, and it is a member of the brown algae family. Kelp “forests” can be found in the more frigid areas of the world’s seas. In traditional chinese, japanese, and korean cooking, kelp has played a significant role as a nutrient-dense staple ingredient for several centuries. Iodine, which has been proved to be necessary for good thyroid function, can be found in plentiful supply in this food, making it yet another benefit of this food. Now kelp provides the same naturally occurring nutritional profile as is found in genuine whole foods. Consume one capsule once daily with food.
Iodine molecular weight equivalent per serving: 325 mcg percent the amount of kelp (laminaria digitata and ascophyllum nodosum) in one serving is 250 mg, which corresponds to a daily value of 217 percent. Value per day: 0; sweetness (palmaria palmata) 150 milligrammes of active ingredients per serving daily value: not available, daily value has not been determined. Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, magnesium stearate (derived from vegetable sources), and silica make up the remaining ingredients.
One vegetarian capsule should be consumed daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with food.
Legal disclaimer statements made or items sold through this website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda), and therefore should not be relied upon in any way. They are not meant to diagnose any condition, treat any disease, cure any disease, or prevent any disease. Statements made about dietary supplements have not been reviewed by the fda, and these statements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or other health condition.