Nutraxin B Vitamin Complex is a mixture of folic acid, biotin, choline, and inositol vitamins together with B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) contributes to reduced fatigue.
- Niacin contributes to the protection of normal skin.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine â€‹â€‹metabolism.
- Vitamin Choline contributes to the preservation of normal liver function.
Per tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride): 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as NIacinamide): 50 mg
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate): 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 10 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin): 50 mcg
- Folic Acid: 400 mcg
- Biotin (D-Biotin): 300 mcg
- Choline Bitartrate: 25 mg
- Inositol: 50 mg
- For adults, it is recommended to take 1 capsule a day with plenty of water during mealtime as a food supplement.
Manufactured by Turkey