- Nutrifactor’s Nutin is a biotin-rich product, which is a vital B vitamin and also an essential co-enzyme that helps to support the synthesis of keratin in the body. This protein makes up hair, skin, and nails.
- It helps make hair stronger and healthier; it also minimizes hair problems by supporting strength from the inside.
- Biotin has properties that aid in the skin’s softness by increasing the skin’s hydration. It maintains normal skin health and helps in giving a healthier radiant look.
- It also helps to promote nail health by decreasing the brittleness and linings in nails.
- Biotin also helps in amino acid metabolism and supports boosting energy production in the body.
Take 1-2 tablets as a food supplement with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as Vitamin H and Vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is not stored in the body and must be continually replaced by oral intake. The body needs biotin to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids; which are the building blocks of protein. Biotin is often recommended for better health of hair, nails, and skin.
Can I get Biotin from any food?
Yes, you can, vegetables (such as cauliflower and carrots), nuts (such as almonds), fruits like bananas, and poultry products like eggs and chicken.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 months of use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is Nutrifactor’s Nutin a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. It is a dietary supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Nutin?
Nutrifactor’s Nutin is available at all leading pharmacies in Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity, efficacy, and safety.