When wild schools of Alaskan salmon break through the ice-capped lakes, it is an easily identifiable sign for fishermen to begin their seasonal harvest.
Extracted from the tissues of these wild salmon, the pure oil derived is then cold-pressed to maintain freshness and encapture the bursting fatty acids within.
This extra virgin salmon oil is then formulated in a special blend to take the shape of an easy-to-swallow softgel, which further aids in maintaining its nutritional value. The result of such a carefully crafted supplement is fish oil that is packed with the purest, most refined form of Omega-3 fatty acids.
With a regular dose, you too can improve your cardiovascular health with these rich dietary supplements, which aren’t only good for your body but also for the environment. It’s time to indulge in a naturally balanced diet, just how nature intended.
● Calories 20
● Total Fat 2 g
● Cholesterol 15 mg
● 100% Natural Salmon Oil 2,000 mg
● Omega-3 Fatty Acids 600 mg
● DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 220 mg
● EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180 mg
Glycerin, Softgel, Vitamin E, Water, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.
We suggest taking two (2) softgels daily along with the biggest meal of your day.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Contains Fish Oil
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by USA