- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is made by the adrenal glands, which are located just above the kidneys and liver. Levels of DHEA can decline with age. Adults can take one tablet daily with a meal.
Puritans Pride Natural Flax oil 1000mg Omega-3, 60 Softgels # 1450
Flaxseed oil is a premium source of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), two essential fatty acids that can’t be made by the body and must be obtained from the diet. Flaxseed oil is one of the most concentrated vegetarian sources of Omega-3 fatty acids found in nature. Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health and provide an energy source for the body.**
Flaxseed oil also supports skin health.**
Flax Oil is a source of lignans – phytochemicals, which play a part in the well-being of the body. But we don’t stop there: Our flax oil provides all these benefits, plus, it’s derived from 100% organic flax, which means it’s free from chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Natural source of heart-healthy nutrients**
- Important for healthy skin**
- Vegetarian source of the Omega-3 Fatty Acid, ALA
Per softgel contains:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g 2%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g ***
- Organic Flaxseed Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- which typically contains:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 450 mg ***
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 110 mg ***
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 110 mg ***
- Other Fatty Acids 50 mg ***
- For adults, take 1 to 3 softgels one to three times daily, preferably with a meal.
Manufactured by USA