- Only a handful of natural sources contain the importantÂ Omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acidsÂ your body needs for heart, metabolic and cellular health.
- Our Flaxseed Oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant and is a terrific plant source of these important polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- To ensure the highest possible quality, flaxseeds are processed in a climate- and light-controlled atmosphere. They are pressed at very cold temperatures without solvents.
- convenient-to-use liquid form and reap the rewards of one of the best vegetarian sources of Omega-3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Processed without solvents. Gluten-free. No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener.
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 mL), Servings Per Container about 31 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value Calories 130Â Â Calories from Fat 130Â Â Total Fat14 g 22%* Saturated Fat1.5 g 8%* Polyunsaturated Fat10 g ** Monounsaturated Fat3 g **Â Â Organic Flaxseed Oil 13,950 mg (13.95 g) ** which typically contains:Â Â Alpha-Linolenic Acid6,975 mg ** Linoleic Acid1,687 mg ** Oleic Acid1,994 mg ** Other Fatty AcidsÂ Â *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Â Â **Daily Value not established.
Manufactured by USA