- Features Powder made from the whole root of turmeric, which naturally contains between 3 and 6 percent curcuminoids.
- Tonic that is good for the digestive system and the liver naturally
- Contains a significant amount of the strong antioxidant curcuminoids
- Free radical protection for the maintenance of a healthy digestive tract
- Turmeric Curcuma longa Curcumin 400mg 100 Capsules
We are the sole authorised vendor for this product as we are the manufacturer who created it. This product has been crafted using ingredients of the greatest possible quality that were accessible. Over 40 years in the industry and having served over 19 million clients. The plant known as Curcuma longa is a low-growing perennial that features leaves curved like swords and flowers of a golden colour. However, there is more to this plant than initially appears to be the case. Rhizomes are underground stems that grow in a horizontal direction and are part of the plant. Turmeric is produced by growing rhizomes, then drying and grinding them into a powder. Turmeric is a golden spice. There is nothing novel about the concept of taking turmeric in supplement form. The use of turmeric for medicinal purposes dates back more than 5,000 years, to the height of Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda, which translates to “the science of life” from its original language of Sanskrit, is a set of wellness practises that aim to achieve a balance between the body and the mind in order to promote optimal health and longevity. Traditional Chinese medicine has also made extensive use of turmeric for a very long time.
Turmeric is the active ingredient.
The product should be used by the recommendation of the doctor.
The FDA has not reviewed any assertions about dietary supplements, and they are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition of any kind.