Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be obtained through the diet or synthesized in the skin upon exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D3, the form of vitamin D formed in the skin, is a potent and active form of the vitamin. Vitamin D2 is a vitamin D analog formed in plants, mushrooms, and yeasts during photosynthesis.
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
Per tablet contains:
- Vitamin D 50 mcg (2,000 IU) 250% (as D3 Cholecalciferol)
- For adults, take 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Manufactured by USA