Glycolic acid and lactic acid are used in Cerave skin revisiting nightly exfoliating treatment, an aha serum developed with dermatologists, to help smooth fine wrinkles, promote skin cell renewal, and remove dead skin cells without flaking or redness.
- Lactic and glycolic acids (ahas): designed to gently exfoliate and accelerate surface cell turnover for smoother, more luminous skin with a 5 percent aha combination.
- Ceramides: ensure that the skin’s natural barrier is maintained.
- Acid hyaluronic: aids in moisture retention in the skin
- It is well-known that licorice root extract can help skin look more radiant and healthy
- For further information, please visit mve technology consistently releases hydration throughout the day.
- Fragrance and paraben-free.
- Allergy-tested and non-comedogenic.
- With dermatologists in mind
Cell turnover and regeneration slows down with age, making it more difficult to maintain a youthful appearance on the skin’s surface2. Acne scars and wrinkles can be reduced by using an aha serum with glycolic acid that encourages exfoliation. Glycolic acid and lactic acid are used in cerave skin revisiting nightly exfoliating treatment, an aha serum developed with dermatologists, to help smooth fine wrinkles, promote skin cell renewal, and remove dead skin cells without flaking or redness. Skin appears healthier, more radiant, and symptoms of ageing, such as wrinkles, dullness, dark spots, and enlarged pores, are decreased with prolonged usage. This overnight aha serum is formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skin’s moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, hyaluronic acid and licorice root extract to help maintain the protective skin barrier, immediately boost skin hydration, and help visibly brighten and even skin tone after 8 weeks of use.* ceramides are encapsulated in mve technology to provide effective distribution beneath the skin’s barrier and gradual release with use. Protecting your skin barrier, even after you’ve finished applying it. Because it is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, this moisturising cream is excellent for all skin types, even those with more delicate reactions to skin care products.
Cetearyl ether, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone lycolic successive activity lycolic successive, lactic acid sodium hydroxide, polyacrylates ceramide-6, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop crosspolymer-6 carbomer cetearyl glucoside behentrimonium methosulfate sodium hyaluronate sodium lauroyl lactylate carbomer cetearyl glucoside behentrimonium methosulfate sodium hyaluronate sodium lauroyl lactylate cholesterol phenoxyethanol isopropyl myristate caprylyl glycol citric acid tris.
- Using your fingertips, apply one pump of this skin treatment to the face, then massage it in until completely absorbed. Used alone or in conjunction with moisturisers.
- Eyes and lips should be avoided. In the event that water comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- You may need to prime the pump five or six times before using it for the first time.
- This is a warning about the dangers of sunburn. You may be more susceptible to sunburn if you use this product, which contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (aha). Avoid the sun when using this product and for a week afterward by applying sunscreen, wearing protective clothing, and avoiding direct sunlight.