Made 100% from natural exfoliants that allow your skin a deep exfoliation therapy, this Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is one of its kind! Made from finely milled walnut shell powder and pure peach extract, you’re in for a special ride.
Its non-comedogenic formula will keep your pores from clogging and instead, only help to remove the outer layer of your skin. This is so that your skin cells can activate and regenerate at a faster level, revealing a softer and smoother face within just one use.
● Walnut Shell Powder
● Apricot Extract
Water / Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance / Parfum, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone.
● Made from 100% Natural Exfoliants
● Removes impurities & dead skin cells for a newer, healthier look
● Free of Parabens
● Hypoallergenic & Non-comedogenic Formula
● Offers deep exfoliation
● Enriched with finely milled Walnut Shell Powder & Pure Apricot extract
● Dermatologically Tested & Approved
● Begin by washing your face with water.
● Dispense a small amount of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub on your fingertips.
● Gently massage the scrub on your face in circular motions, facing upwards.
● Once done, thoroughly rinse with water and continue to massage it off.
For best results, use this scrub three to four times a week.
● For external use only
● Not suitable for consumption
● Keep out of reach of children
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● Immediately rinse with water if it accidentally seeps into your eyes.
● If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured in the USA