This 2-in-1 duo works as a mask and scrub, all at once!
Enriched with Oatmeal Extract – which provides a creamy base to help buff away your dull and dry skin – mixed in with the finely-milled powder derived from walnut shells and honey, this scrub will make your skin glow like it’s golden hour all day, every day!
The gentle exfoliators in it will allow you to witness a complete transformation right in front of your eyes, with your skin glowing with radiance. It’s time to chase after that naturally soft and supple glow with St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask.
● Walnut Shell Powder
● Oatmeal Extract
Water / Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Hydrated Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates / Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance / Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Honey, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Avená Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Titanium Dioxide.
● Made from 100% Natural Exfoliants
● Hydrates and smoothes skin texture
● 2-in-1 Works as a scrub and mask
● Enriched with a creamy oatmeal base, finely milled walnut shell powder & honey!
● Free of Parabens & Mineral Oil
● Non-comedogenic Formula
● Dermatologically Tested and Approved
Scrub: To use it as a scrub, simply begin by washing your face with water. Then, dispense a small amount of St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Mask & Scrub on your fingertips. Gently massage the scrub on your face in circular motions, facing upwards. Once done, thoroughly rinse with water and continue to massage it off.
Mask: To use it as a mask, simply begin with a slightly damp face. Apply the product all over your face, save for eyes and lips. Let it sit for around 5 to 7 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
For best results, use this scrub three to four times a week.
● For external use only
● Not suitable for consumption
● Keep out of reach of children
● Avoid contact with eyes.
● Immediately rinse with water if it accidentally seeps into your eyes.
● If the product is swallowed or an unusual rash occurs upon use, consult a health care practitioner immediately.
Manufactured in the USA