What It Does?
- Fights UTIs supporting urinary tract health
- Supports vaginal pH levels
- Helps detoxify toxins from the urinary tract
- Reduces cramps in the abdomen
How It Works?
- Cranberry juice extract is packed with antioxidants to prevent bacteria that cause UTIs and recurring infections
- Cranberry extract helps good bacteria thrive in your gut, creating nutrients for a healthier digestion
- Vitamin C in cranberry fruit extract aids in repairing cells and supporting tissue growth for a healthier immune system
- D mannose stops bacteria from sticking to the lining of the bladder after you urinary tract
How To Take?
2 capsules daily, any time of the day with or without food.
Supports Healthy Urinary Tract
Contains antioxidants which prevent UTI-causing bacteria and recurrent infections.
Cranberry extract promotes good bacteria in the microbiome, producing nutrients for a healthier digestive system.
Detoxifies the Body
The high antioxidant content in cranberries helps to fight bacteria and free radicals that cause infections.
Rich in Vitamin C
Cranberries, a natural source of Vitamin C, help repair damaged cells and promote the growth of tissues for better immunity.
Enhances Gut Health
D-Mannose & Cranberry help decrease bacterial adhesion to maintain healthy gut bacteria.
D-mannose which is referred to mannose is a sugar monomer of the aldohexose series of carbohydrates, which is super beneficial in treating urinary tract infections (UTIs) conditions, maintaining good and bad bacteria, controls type 1b carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, reduce blood clotting disorders issues and improve improve digestive problems. Each capsule of D-Mannose & Cranberry contains 250 mg of D-Mannose.