Spirulina is an extraordinary supplement and a powerhouse of superfood for super active women.
Versus Green & Blue Spirulina
A wonder vitamin, Spirulina is a blue-green alga, that is best known as the superfood of the future due to its high protein and vitamin content. It contains a number of nutrients including beta-carotene, Vitamin E, B Complex, as well as a number of antioxidants. The Spirulina capsules by VERSUS serve as an ideal detoxifier due to its high content of antioxidants, minerals, chlorophyll, and phycocyanobilin. A regular intake of this dietary supplement by Versus Green & Blue Spirulina is best to boost your immune system, memory, and metabolism with the help of its detoxification properties.
- Immunity Booster
- Reduce Weight
- Natural Detoxifier
- Vital Iron Source
- Feel Energetic
The bounty of nutrients in Spirulina has many health benefits, one of them also includes improving your immune system with daily intake.
- Natural Detoxifier: Chlorophyll present in Spirulina is a powerful natural detoxifier and expels any toxins that your body generates.
- Weight Management: The nutrients in this superfood naturally increases the body’s metabolism, which also helps in losing and maintaining weight.
- Immunity Booster: Spirulina increases the production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells making it an excellent immunity booster. Along with that, it helps ward off infections and chronic illnesses.
- Vital Iron Source: Spirulina, the nutrient-dense superfood will help you finally kick anemia-based fatigue and other side effects to the curb, along with regulating regular transport of oxygen around the body.
- Feel Energetic: Supports a healthy and active lifestyle by providing good nourishment which will help you get your tasks done.
- Complete Protein Source: Spirulina boasts a 60% protein content — it’s a richer source of protein than most vegetables — and it’s also a good source of beta-carotene, various minerals, and gamma linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Spirulina is a fantastic source of antioxidants, which can protect against oxidative damage. Its main active component is called phycocyanin. This antioxidant substance also gives spirulina its unique blue-green color.
- Facilitates Fat Burning: Spirulina hosts protein and the key amino acids your body needs to keep your metabolism charged by fueling your cells. A higher metabolic rate may make you feel more energetic which may result in a higher number of calories burned each day.
Take two (2) capsules, once daily.