- VISINE A.C Itchy Eye Relief Astringent.
- Redness Reliever Eye Drops temporarily relieve itchy, red & watery eyes.
- They contain a redness reliever and zinc sulfate for effective multi-symptom relief.
Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%
Zinc sulfate 0.25%
STOP USE & ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Manufactured by USA