For trusted support in a smooth, easy format, Osteocare Liquid gives you Calcium and important co-factors like Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc, all in one delicious orange flavour.
- A rich source of Calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Ideal for children and teens, and anyone looking for an alternative to tablets
- UK’s No.1 bone health supplement brand
Calcium plus co-factors
Osteocare Liquid carefully combines calcium with co-factors including vitamin D, zinc plus magnesium which help to maintain normal bones.
Calcium is important for everyone
Ensuring an adequate intake of calcium is vital for men and women of all ages, as evidence suggests that healthy practices early in life, including the adequate consumption of calcium and trace elements, contribute to normal bone health and optimal bone mineralisation. Peak bone mass, obtained during childhood and adolescent growth is known to be of major importance in maintaining bones later in life. The UK Department of Health recommends that everyone should consider taking a daily supplement containing of vitamin D, particularly during autumn and winter.
Calcium is vital for older women
Both sexes lose bone mass during their lifetime but after the menopause women usually lose bone mass much faster than men.
Postmenopausal women have an increased risk of bone loss for three reasons:
- Bone mineral content tends to be lower in women than in men
- Dietary calcium intake may decrease with age
- The rate of bone loss accelerates at menopause
Have difficulty swallowing tablets?
This liquid formula is ideal for those who have difficulty with swallowing tablets, and provides calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health. Getting enough calcium is especially important for men and women over 50, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and during and after the menopause.
Children’s growth and development
With a delicious orange taste, Osteocare Liquid is ideal for children. Osteocare liquid provides calcium and vitamin D which are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Per dose of 2x5ml contains (1 teaspoonful = 5ml approx.)
- Vitamin D (as D3 150 IU): 3.8 µg
- Calcium: 300 mg
- Magnesium: 150 mg
- Zinc: 6 mg
- One (1) teaspoonful = approx. 5ml
- Adults (Men & Women): Two (2) teaspoonfuls twice daily.
- Pregnancy & Breast-feeding: Two (2) teaspoonfuls twice daily.
- Children (3-12 years): Two (2) teaspoonfuls daily.
- Ideally taken with a main meal. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Osteocare® Liquid can be continued for as long as required. After opening store in fridge and use within eight weeks.