Recognized as UK’s No. 1 Baby Supplement Brand, Wellbaby is a sub-brand that specializes in highly researched multivitamin combinations for kids that are in their initial months of livelihood. Their formulas are extremely nutritious and offer your child the best form of health and vitality, which is why these Wellbaby Multivitamin Drops are revolutionary for mothers all around. Equipped with a special syringe and nipple dropper, this liquid supplement contains a potent blend of 14 essential nutrients for your child’s health. From mental cognition to strong bones and motor functions, Wellbaby has all the fields for your child’s future covered.
● Vitamin A 350 µg
● Vitamin D3 10 µg
● Vitamin E 2 mg
● Vitamin C 12 mg
● Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 0.2 mg
● Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.25 mg
● Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 3 mg
● Vitamin B6 0.25 mg
● Folic Acid 50 µg
● Vitamin B12 0.4 µg
● Biotin 8 µg
● Pantothenic Acid 0.9 mg
● Iron 2.2 mg
● Zinc 1.5 mg
● L-Lysine 10 mg
● Malt Extract 150 mg
Granulated Raw Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Malt Extract Liquid, Vitamin C, Ferric Ammonium Citrate (Green), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Acidity Regulators, Zinc Sulphate, Glycerin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Olive Oil, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3.
● Comes with a nipple dropper
● Formulated for kids of 4 to 12 months
● Contains 14 essential nutrients for developing babies
● Boosts mental clarity & cognitive function
● Strengthens bones & muscles
● Aids in maintaining overall health & vitality
● Made with malt extract for easy swallowing
● Vegetarian & Vegan friendly!
● UK’s No.1 Baby Supplement Brand
Use the syringe to measure and give the child 0.5 ml of liquid twice daily.
● For Adult Use Only
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● Store at room temperature.
● Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
● This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
● Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
◈ Pregnant or Nursing
◈ Already taking medication.
◈ Have a pre-existing medical condition.
◈ An unusual reaction to the product occurs
Manufactured by UK