As you age, your body begins to absorb lesser nutrients from your day-to-day life, which is exactly why it is important to fulfill your bodys needs by taking proper dietary supplements. Vitabiotics Wellwoman 70+ Multivitamins has it all figured out. From the right proportions of essential vitamins and minerals to the numerous health benefits provided, this complex blend is targeted especially for women above the age of 70. Take a look at the benefits listed below for more information and advantages.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 20 mg
- Betacarotene 2 mg
- Biotin 50 µg
- Chromium 75 µg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
- Copper 1000 µg
- Folic Acid 200 µg
- Iodine 150 µg
- Iron 10 mg
- L-Carnitine 10 mg
- Lutein Esters 2 mg
- Manganese 0.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 6 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 7 mg
- Selenium 120 µg
- Silicon 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 14 mg
- Vitamin B12 100 µg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 4 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 10 mg
- Vitamin C 80 mg
- Vitamin D3 20 µg
- Vitamin E 12 mg
- Zinc 15 mg
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Tablet Coating, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamin, Phosphatidylcholine, Silicon Dioxide, Anti-Caking Agent, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Betacarotene, Vitamin D3, Lutein Esters, Coenzyme Q10, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12, Biotin.
- Contains 26 varied & essential nutrients
- Improves immune system functionality
- Aids in maintaining a healthy eyesight
- Supports mental clarity & other cognitive functions
- Promotes better skin, nails, and hair health
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Helps to regulate hormone levels
- Boosts & stabilizes energy and metabolism
- Increases red blood cell & hemoglobin production
- Enriched with Evening Primrose Oil & Starflower Oil
- UK’s No.1 Women’s Supplement Brand
- We suggest taking one (1) tablet daily along with the biggest meal of your day.
- For Adult Use Only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure the safety seal is not damaged, broken, or missing before use.
- This product assumes no responsibility in diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease(s).
- Visit a healthcare practitioner if you are:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Already taking medication.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- An unusual reaction to the product occurs.
Manufactured by UK