Vitamins e is a fat-soluble substance that stays inside the body to perform its function. Vitamin E is an essential vitamin required by your body for multiple organs to function appropriately. It also works as an antioxidant; it has many vital functions to perform as it is essentially needed by your immune system for assistance and develops your cellular features for cognitive thinking and brain health. The deficiency of Vitamin E is rare but can cause people with certain genetic disorders.
Vitamin E is one of the 13 fundamental vitamins essential for the human body to sustain its features. Vitamin E is present in your body, and the deficiency of this particular Vitamin is pretty rare but can lead to genetic disorders. For those deficiencies, there are several Vitamin E supplements in Pakistan formulated with natural ingredient extracts to give you all the essential benefits for your body to sustain its features. Vitamin deck, the No.1 online store for vitamins and supplements in Pakistan, has a variety of supplements available to serve you and the nation with the best possible solutions.
Food that contains Vitamin E
Multiple food items include Vitamin E
And many more
All of these food substances contain Vitamin E in them. Still, the process of conversion from food to energy is relatively slow. It takes time to give proper assistance to your body function, for which there are multiple supplements available to provide adequate assistance for fulfilling the deficiency requirements.
Vitamin E Uses
Vitamin E is usually present in every food substance to some extent and is why you don’t feel the changes of your deficiency. Vitamin E has multiple uses in your body, including.
- Alzheimer’s Disease is caused by the deficiency of vitamin E in your body, which means the function of your brain slows down, and you start to forget things instantly. Although it is most common in adults as aging reduces the production of certain nutrients and slows down functioning in your body.
- Blood disorders are caused due to deficiency of Vitamin E. due to lack of vitamin E the production of a blood protein called hemoglobin is decreased. Taking Vitamin E prevents blood disorders.
- Production of red blood cells Vitamin E increases the production of red blood cells.
- Immune function is improved with an appropriate amount of Vitamin E intake.
- The brain function of the human body is pretty much essential to perform cognitive thinking. The balanced amount of vitamin E assists the genetic cells in performing much better in helping your cognitive thinking.
- Fertility in men gets lower due to stress disorders caused due to deficiency of certain nutrients, including vitamin E. Balanced amount of Vitamin E improves a male’s fertility and increases the chances of pregnancy with your partner.
- Menstrual cramps, the pain at the initial bleeding stage, is sometimes unbearable. Taking vitamin E reduces the leading cause of menstrual cramps.
- Inflammation chances are decreased with the intake of Vitamin E.
- Skin issues are resolved due to Vitamin E as it is suitable for almost every type of skin and is used in many skincare products.
- Hair growth is maintained due to Vitamin E, formulated as an active ingredient in hair oils.
There are multiple other functions assisted by Vitamin E, some of which are mentioned above. Being a Fat-soluble substance stored in the body, the inappropriate or overdosage of Vitamin E can cause several side effects, which can be harmful to your body.
Vitamin E side effects
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble substance stored in the body for which the dosage is recommended to be 1000IU maximum a day or can cause side effects to your body, including the risk of prostate cancer and many more like:
- Intestinal cramps
- Blurred vision
- Gonadal dysfunction
- Increased concentration of creatine in the urine
Although Vitamin E is beneficial and present in many food substances to give you proper assistance to your body functions, it isn’t enough to keep the balance. It takes more time to be absorbed and converted into energy. There are multiple Vitamin E Uses and side effects. To fulfill those requirements of such nutrient in appropriate dosages, there are several vitamin E supplements in Pakistan that assure to provide you the best response to your intake of certain supplements.
However, many brands offer Vitamin E supplements in multiple forms, including tablets, capsules, and gummies for every age group and gender. All those Vitamin E supplements include the following as well.
- Nature’s Bounty E 180mg 120 Softgels
Vitamin E plays a vital role in anti-aging and supporting the human immune system. Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E Softgels contain 180 mg of this nutrient.
Increases Neurological Health
Improves Mood & Energy Levels while Fighting Fatigue
Supports Good Enzyme Production by the Human Metabolism
Skin Remain Well-Hydrated for Better Health & Glowing Appearance
For adults, take one soft gel.
- Nature’s Bounty Vitamin E-Oil 13,500mg (30,000) 2.5 Fl Oz (74 ml)
Nature’s Bounty Vitamin-E Oil provides antioxidant and immune support. Vitamin E can help maintain your skin’s natural moisture when applied to the skin, which contributes to a radiant, youthful-looking complexion.
Supports Immune & Antioxidant Health
Pure Enough to Take Orally
help maintain your skin’s natural moisture
Take five drops daily with a meal or in any drink.
For moisturizing skin, apply directly to your skin.
- Puritans Pride Naturally Sourced E-268mg (400IU) 100 Softgels
Naturally Sourced E-268mg 100 Softgels is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, and oxidative stress caused by free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Vitamin E also supports immune function.
Vitamin E also plays a role in maintaining healthy blood vessels.
Supports immune function
Helps fight free radicals.
For adults, take one (1) soft gel daily, preferably with a meal.
Apart from these, there are multiple other particular vitamin E supplements and several multivitamins that include Vitamin E inappropriate amounts to serve your body functions.
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient required by many organs to function appropriately and efficiently. Taking vitamin E through supplements is much better to serve yourself with the appropriate dosage. All the supplements are formulated by expert researchers and assure to provide you with the best solution to your deficiencies. However, the dosage should be recommended by any specific doctor or nutritionist to avoid any uncertainty and keep your body fit and healthy.