Condoms were introduced to prevent pregnancy and as a barrier method of contraception. Intimacy is a sexual desire aroused in every human being either of any gender at a particular age undefined. Intimacy is a natural desire in every human being, either having a partner or not, that is a method of reproduction for you to have your offspring. Although every one of us wants to have babies at a certain age sexually, we cannot control our desires for which condoms are designed to make us have safe sex and prevent a male sperm from entering a females vagina, as semen is the male reproductive cell that merges with a female reproductive cell and generates reproduction in women as pregnancy.
Every individual has a general desire to have intimacy with their partner, but pregnancy is a big responsibility for one to handle. Condoms are made to prevent pregnancy and protect against any sexually transferred infection to the partner through the intact of two individuals having sex.
How does Condom work?
Condoms are of two types. A male wears one on his penis, and the other is by a female inside vagina. Both are used for the same purpose of contraception, preventing pregnancy, and sexually transferred infections. How do they work?
- When a couple desires to get intimate and be safe from getting pregnant, condoms are used.
- Make sure you don’t touch your partner’s genitals with your penis until you have worn a condom, as your semen can come out before full ejaculation.
- take out the Condom from the packet without using your mouth.
- Put the Condom on your penis, press the air out, and roll down to the end.
- Make sure the Condom is rolled to the end and not damaged. If so, use another one.
- When you are done, take out the penis holding down the Condom.
- Remove it from the penis and throw it in the bin making sure you do not spill any semen around.
- If the desire arouses again, use a new one.
That is a primary way to use male Condoms to prevent pregnancy or any sexually transmitted infections to the partner.
There is a concept that only men having a penis can wear condoms, but there are condoms made for women to prevent the same.
- The process of using a female condom is pretty the same but is worn by women inside her vagina.
- Make sure your partner’s penis doesn’t touch your genitals before wearing a condom.
- Take out the Condom from the packet without using your mouth.
- Keep the inner ring on your vagina and stretch it inside you.
- Put your index finger inside until the Condom is felt and push the Condom inside as far as possible.
- Make sure your partner’s penis does not go between condom wall and vagina.
Why are condoms flavored?
The need for condoms aroused. Another desire came through that the smell and taste of latex irritates and becomes a turnoff for your partner during oral intimacy.
- The latex used in the Condom is a well-formulated form of rubber to give you a natural feel of having sex with a condom on and being safe.
- The latex carries a smell that can irritate your partner and can be a major turnoff for her.
- To look forward to this, researchers decided to add flavor coats to the condoms and enhance the experience of both the partners.
- Added flavors are natural extracts to taste better while having oral sex using a condom.
The flavoring of condoms gives you a better love-making experience with your partner.
There are several condoms available on Vitamin Deck to provide you with the best condoms of different sizes and flavored ones to help you amplify your intimate experience.
Advantages and disadvantages of using a condom?
The primary purpose of using a condom during intimacy is to prevent contraception. Where it is for solving an issue, people face advantages and disadvantages associated with condoms.
- Using a condom frequently can increase the chances of prevention from pregnancy
- Getting used to condoms protects you fro STIs
- In most scenarios, condoms doesn’t have any side effects
- Easy to carry, comes in different sizes and flavors to enhance your sexual experience
Disadvantages of using Condom
- Some couples find condoms as an interruption between sex. Getting used to it can make you get around the issue.
- They are robust and electronically tested but can break through if not used properly.
- Some people are allergic to condoms as they are made with latex, but some condoms are less likely to cause any allergies.
- Using a condom, you have to pull out after you have fully ejaculated and before your penis goes soft to pull it off safely, otherwise stretching it can make it damage and spill out the semen.
Condoms are made for a specific purpose to help people fulfill their desire as they want and to have a safe sexual experience with their partner. Vitamin Deck, the no.1 online store in Pakistan, fulfills the desire for vitamins and supplements of the nation and all the necessary products required by you to fulfill your desires, either enhancing your health or sexually. We have several brands available that make condoms of different sizes, types, and flavors to look forward to your desires to be fulfilled at their best.